Terms and Conditions
IFresh Entertainments reserve the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without notice but Fresh Entertainments will uphold all previously agreed terms and conditions with the CLIENT.
The term CLIENT is used to describe the person booking the event- individual, event organiser, venue coordinator, agency etc.
Fresh Entertainments are part of the Subsafe Audio Ltd Group
- Quotations are only valid for 30 days.
- Bookings with Fresh Entertainments are not secure until a non-refundable deposit has been received.
- CLIENT’S must notify Fresh Entertainments of deposit transfer via email. Once a deposit has been received by Fresh Entertainments the CLIENT will then receive a booking form. Fresh Entertainments request that the booking form is completed within 14 days of receipt and emailed back to Fresh Entertainments.
- Fresh Entertainments will then use the CLIENT’S completed booking form to create a contract. The contract will be emailed via Adobe E-sign and will be signed by the CLIENT then Fresh Entertainments. The contract must be signed by the CLIENT within 14 days of receipt.
- The CLIENT will be emailed a copy of the signed contract once Fresh Entertainments has signed it, usually within 48 hours.
- In paying the deposit in the first instance, the CLIENT is agreeing to Fresh Entertainments terms and conditions. By completing the booking form and signing subsequent Adobe E-sign contract sent to you electronically, you, the CLIENT is acknowledging that you have read and agreed to Fresh Entertainments terms & conditions.
- The CLIENT will be emailed a login for the online planner once the contract has been signed. This MUST be completed by 4 weeks before the hire date, at this stage the planner will automatically close.
- Fresh Entertainments Events Co-Ordinator is available for telephone and email communication throughout the CLIENT planning their event. Office hours are Monday to Thursday 10am-5pm, Friday 10am-3pm and closed Saturday & Sunday due to events.
- The CLIENT must pay the full balance for Fresh Entertainments at least 4 weeks prior to the hire date. The CLIENT must email Fresh Entertainments of the final balance transfer. Fresh Entertainments will confirm receipt of the final balance via email.
- Fresh Entertainments will inform the CLIENT of the DJ that is to be performing at their event 4 weeks prior to the event.
- WEDDINGS: At this stage we will organise for the DJ to call the CLIENT to discuss the online planner. Should the CLIENT wish to meet with their DJ, Fresh Entertainments will organise this (subject to availability). A maximum 1-hour meeting will be arranged near to Fresh Entertainments base in Renfrew. Fresh Entertainments can organise a Skype call with the CLIENT’S DJ.
- Bookings are not transferable.
- Financial settlement is to be paid in two sections, a non-refundable deposit for all events is required when the booking is made and the remaining balance no later than 4 weeks prior to the hire date.Verbal agreements will not be entered into. Fresh Entertainments operate strictly on a first come, first served basis.
- CLIENT’S must notify Fresh Entertainments via email of non-refundable deposit transfer.
- Where bookings are made less than 4 weeks prior to the event date, the full cost is due at the time of booking.
- Hire of Fresh Entertainments within Glasgow are included in the cost of hire. Distances greater than this may incur a travel charge, this will be included in the initial quote.
- If the venue is more than 70 miles from our base, a complimentary double room (en-suite) including breakfast, in a Premier Inn or similar will be required for Fresh Entertainments due to health & safety reasons and is to be arranged and paid for by the CLIENT (Please discuss this with Fresh Entertainments prior to booking a room). Confirmation of arranged accommodation must be emailed to Fresh Entertainments 2 weeks prior to the event date. Reservations MUST be made under the name of FRESH ENTERTAINMENTS.
- Fresh Entertainments recommends BACS transfer for all payments as there are no extra charges to the CLIENT.
Account details are-
Account Number: 12221064
Sort Code: 80-22-60
- Agencies, venues and corporate CLIENT’S are also bound by the same terms and conditions.
- Fresh Entertainments reserve the right to offer discounts and change prices however once the deposit has been paid these will apply only to new customers.
- It must be emphasised that Fresh Entertainments cannot guarantee which DJ will perform at the CLIENT’S event but Fresh Entertainments will strive to provide the CLIENT with their chosen DJ (Fresh Entertainments must be notified of a CLIENT’S DJ preference on the booking form but again this cannot be guaranteed).
- The CLIENT will be informed 4 weeks prior to their event which DJ will be performing.
- One of our DJs is a full-time member of the emergency services. Usually 4 weeks prior to the CLIENT’S event, Fresh Entertainments can guarantee which DJ will be performing at the CLIENT’S event. However, the Emergency Services can, at times, reschedule shifts due to large public events etc with very limited notice. In this instance Fresh Entertainments may need to substitute the CLIENT’S DJ. Fresh Entertainments would always notify the CLIENT as soon as possible in this instance. Fresh Entertainments have never had to substitute the DJ, it’s just something that the CLIENT should be aware of.
- Should the CLIENT wish a rehearsal for their ceremony when booking the All-Day Hosting Package/ Ceremony Host Package there will be an additional charge as this is not included in the package.Rehearsals are subject to the availability of the entertainer.
- Site visits are not included in any quotes.If you require Fresh Entertainments to carry out a site visit, please detail this at the time of booking as there will be an additional charge for this and are subject to availability.
CLIENT Issues, Concerns, Grievances
- Should the CLIENT or any guest have any issues, concerns or grievances with Fresh Entertainments at any time after booking, Fresh Entertainments request that the CLIENT contacts Fresh Entertainments via email in the first instance in order that Fresh Entertainments can strive to resolve any problems or issues.
- Please send any emails to email@example.com. Fresh Entertainments will strive to acknowledge the CLIENT’S email within 48 working hours and fully respond to the CLIENT’S email within 7 working days.
- If the CLIENT or any of the CLIENT’S guests post anything regarding “Fresh” or “Fresh Entertainments” via any social media, online or other media, Fresh Entertainments reserve the right to demand that the CLIENT or CLIENT’S guests remove any posts immediately. If Fresh Entertainments feel that the CLIENT has breached this term, legal action may be taken and the booking may be cancelled.
- A further contract may be issued to document any changes made.
Cancellation by the CLIENT
1. Fresh Entertainments will only Cancellation of the booking can only be accepted in writing via letter/email. Non return of booking form/ contract DOES NOT constitute cancellation. Should the CLIENT wish to cancel, the CLIENT agrees to be bound by the following scale of charges.
0-12 weeks 13-27 weeks 28 weeks +
100% 75% Deposit
2. Force Majure – Fresh Entertainments shall not be liable or responsible to the CLIENT, nor be deemd to have defaulted or breached this agreement, for any failre or delay in fulfilling or performong any term of this agreement when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Fresh Entertainments including, without limitation, sickness, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (wheter war is declared or not), terroist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, pandemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relation to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays efffecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
3. It is the at the discression of Fresh Entertainments to honour the booking and the deposit paid and any other fees, if any of the above occur, to move the booked event to another date as specified by the Client.
4. If the CLIENT has to change their booked date, Fresh Entertainments will do their very best to accomodate changes, subject to availability. No charges will be made in regards to changing the wedding date but administrational charges may be applicable. Please note that work will have been carried out regarding issuing contracts, setting up of planners, purchasing music, creating and maintaining playlists and other administrational charges. Any refunds made will be after the previous deductions have been taken off.
5. If any changes or cancellations are made within 12 weeks of the original booked date, the selected DJ will have been paid their reservation fee.
6. Fresh Entertainments decision will be final and will not enter into a debate or conversation regarding any of the previous matters. At present, Fresh Entertainments are not trading any business and are unable to refund any monies of more than £200. Fresh Entertainments will refund, if applicable, monies more than £200 when business has resumed and we are trading again. This point will not be enterted into any discussions.
At this unknown time of when the virus will pass and we are allowed to commence wedding and event celebrations, in phase 4 of the Scottish Government plans. If you have to change your wedding date, we will gladly move your wedding date at no extra charge and payment dates would move with the change of date. Please note the previous section on other fees.
Changing of Packages
- Once the CLIENT has paid their deposit, packages cannot be changed unless the CLIENT is increasing the services of Fresh Entertainments.
- If the CLIENT wishes to increase their package they will be quoted on current prices. All quotes are valid for 30 days.
- If the CLIENT has booked a package with Fresh Entertainments including other services for example from Fresh Entertainments and the CLIENT wishes to cancel any of the additional services, the CLIENT will lose the non-refundable deposit and full standard charges will then be applicable for any services the CLIENT still wants to use. There will be no discounts offered.
- If changes are made, there will be an admin charge of £20 which will be payable prior to a new contract being sent.
Changing of Date of Hire/ Venue
- In the event that the CLIENT requests to change the date of hire of Fresh Entertainments this will only be possible (subject to availability) when requested no later than 12 weeks prior to the hire date.
- In the event that the CLIENT changes the venue for the hire for Fresh Entertainments this will be subject to access, parking & any travel charges. Fresh Entertainments must be notified no less than 12 weeks prior to the hire date.
Cancellation/ Termination of Hire by Fresh Entertainments
- It is the CLIENT’s responsibility to have adequate supervision of their guests at their event. All bookings are taken on the understanding that the venue is in possession of the necessary music, entertainment and alcohol licenses. Fresh Entertainments are not responsible if the venue is found to be in breach of the terms of license.
- Fresh Entertainments cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may delay or prevent Fresh Entertainments from attending the CLIENT’S event, these may include but are not limited to traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. (We have never had any of these issues and we have never let a client down)
- In the event that Fresh Entertainments cannot attend or fulfil the CLIENT’S hire due to events outwith Fresh Entertainments control, Fresh Entertainments will contact the CLIENT or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances, Fresh Entertainments liability will be limited to refunding monies paid, excluding the deposit.
- Fresh Entertainments will attempt to provide a substitute DJ if possible, but Fresh Entertainments cannot guarantee this. In the instance where a replacement DJ is provided no monies will be refunded.
- In the event that Fresh Entertainments is unable to attend the CLIENT’S event due to severe weather conditions, no monies will be refunded.
- Fresh Entertainments cannot be held responsible for equipment failure during an event. Fresh Entertainment carry some back-up equipment but cannot have a back-up for every eventuality. In the event of equipment failure Fresh Entertainments will endeavour to commence the hire again as soon as possible and, in the event, that this is not possible, Fresh Entertainments will refund the CLIENT for lost hire time, excluding the deposit and any time that Fresh Entertainments was in operation at the event. (We have never experienced equipment failure at an event.)
- Fresh Entertainments retain the right to cancel the entertainment and give no refund should Fresh Entertainments discover that the venue is unsuitable or that access is not allowed or is dangerous in any way to anyone connected to the entertainment however, Fresh Entertainments will not incur any liability for non-appearance.
- The CLIENT warrants that they are entitled to use the venue for the purposes of the event and that the performance/ event does not breach any law, by-law or conditions imposed on the property.
- Licences for the performance of recorded music are only required at public events. In most cases private parties, such as wedding receptions, birthdays etc, which are invitation only and attract no entrance fee, do not require a licence. It is the CLIENT’S responsibility to obtain any such licences if required.
- Should Fresh Entertainments be prevented from performing due to the absence of any appropriate licence or similar permission or should the performance be cancelled for any other reason Fresh Entertainments will terminate the hire and no refund will be given.
- Fresh Entertainments is not responsible for any power failure at the venue.
- If the CLIENT breaks the contract arrangements after paying the deposit, Fresh Entertainments may be forced to cancel the booking and no refund will be given.
- Fresh Entertainments will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour to our staff prior to the hire or during the hire. If this does occur Fresh Entertainments are within their right to terminate the hire. Fresh Entertainments are providing a service to the CLIENT and their guests and therefore feel that our staff should be treated with respect
- Fresh Entertainments are also within their right to terminate a hire if they feel that any equipment or property belonging to Fresh Entertainments is in danger of being damaged or has been damaged due to unacceptable behaviour from the CLIENT/ CLIENT’S guests.
- In any instances where Fresh Entertainments feel there is a need to terminate the hire, Fresh Entertainments will always endeavour to speak with the CLIENT, if possible, to try to resolve the matter before terminating. If Fresh Entertainments have to terminate the hire due to reasons stated above, the full cost of hire is still payable and Fresh Entertainments will not issue any refunds for hire time that has been cut short.
- If Fresh Entertainments is booked to appear at a charity event & has offered a reduced rate of the booking price, if Fresh Entertainments discover the event is, in fact, not for charity & is a party or wedding etc the hire will be terminated unless full standard payment is made in cash at the time.
- Fresh Entertainments has different pricing for events. Depending on the event, there is often more planning in the lead up to various events or more work required at the hire. If Fresh Entertainments is booked for an event & find out prior to the event that it is, in fact, for a different occasion full standard package payment will be necessary to proceed with the hire. If this is discovered at the event, the hire of Fresh Entertainments will be terminated unless full standard payment is made in cash. (e.g. if Fresh Entertainments is booked for a party & Fresh Entertainments discovers it is, in fact, a wedding)
Online Planner (For Weddings & Adult Parties)
- The online planner will be set up once the contract has been signed. Log in details will be sent via email.
- The online planner is an effective tool to help Fresh Entertainments get to know the CLIENT, therefore the CLIENT MUST complete all the necessary information.
- The online planner is for suggested song requests and is not a set playlist. Fresh Entertainments reserve the right to use their professional judgement to play music that Fresh Entertainments believes will encourage the CLIENT’s guests to dance.
- Fresh Entertainments do not own the software for the planner and cannot control its functionality.
- The online planner must be completed online, Fresh Entertainments will not accept the planner if it has been printed off and hand written.
- All information and music requests for the CLIENT’S function will be required no later than 4 weeks prior to the hire date as the online planner automatically closes at this time. Failure to complete the online planner by this time will result in Fresh Entertainments selecting the CLIENT’S first dance, this will be chosen based on the most popular first dance choice from our couples and the CLIENT’S last dance will be Loch Lomond. No details or music requests will be accepted via email. Therefore, the CLIENT’S DJ will select all music for the celebration.
- For Weddings – At this stage Fresh Entertainments will organise a phone call between the DJ and the CLIENT to discuss the online planner and entertainment. Fresh Entertainments can organise a Skype call with the CLIENT’S DJ. If the planner has not been completed a phone call will not be organised.
- Should the CLIENT wish to meet with their DJ, Fresh Entertainments will organise this (subject to availability). A maximum 1-hour meeting will be arranged near to Fresh Entertainments base in Renfrew. If the planner has not been completed a meeting will not be organised.
- Fresh Entertainments are very busy and will only send 1 email to organise a phone call/ meeting. It is the responsibility of the CLIENT to reply to the email. Failure to reply promptly to organise phone call/ meeting with the CLIENT’S DJ may result in this not being possible due to the DJ having other events, work commitments etc.
1. It is the CLIENT’S responsibility to ensure that all address details of the venue are correct including a full postcode.
2. Fresh Entertainments cannot be held responsible for any errors or delays resulting from incorrect or missing address details.
Access and Parking at Venue
It is the CLIENT’S responsibility to ensure that there is access for Fresh Entertainments to unload and load at the venue. This includes parking for Fresh Entertainments vehicles during unloading/loading. In the instance that the only parking for access is restricted parking, the client will be liable for any parking fines that may occur.
- The CLIENT also needs to provide parking spaces for Fresh Entertainments vehicles during the entire time Fresh Entertainments is onsite, any parking charges are the responsibility of the CLIENT.
Set-up of Services
- Fresh Entertainments will require adequate setting up time prior to the performance and a sufficient period afterwards to dismantle and remove equipment from the venue. The amount of time required is dependent on the package selected (at least 1 hour).
- Fresh Entertainments will strive to set up by the time arranged however this is dependent on what time Fresh Entertainments can have access to the function room.
- The hire period will commence and end as per the agreed time on the booking form/ contract.
- It is the CLIENT’S responsibility to ensure that the venue has agreed for Fresh Entertainments to be in attendance at their venue at the agreed time.
- It is not the responsibility of Fresh Entertainments to move guests/ furniture to gain space for Fresh Entertainments setup.
- If there is insufficient space for Fresh Entertainments to set up, the CLIENT will be charged the full hire amount even if the set-up is reduced.
- It is the CLIENT’S responsibility to inform Fresh Entertainments of any circumstances that may make setting up take longer, these may include stairs, a long distance from unloading area to set-up area etc. If Fresh Entertainments are not aware of these and the set-up takes longer than usual, the hire period will be used as part of the set-up period.
- Fresh Entertainments reserve the right to refuse hire where unreasonable access is given to the area intended to site the disco.
- Fresh Entertainments equipment is heavy and requires easy access to the site. Excess stairs or distance may be refused if Fresh Entertainments have not been informed at the time of booking, no monies will be refunded. If the area for set up is not on ground level & the CLIENT has informed Fresh Entertainments that there is lift access, the lift must then be available on the date of hire or Fresh Entertainments reserve the right to refuse set up due to the weight of the equipment & increased set up/ dismantle time not being manageable without an additional staff member, no monies will be refunded. Please check with your venue.
- In the event that Fresh Entertainments is not ready to commence at the agreed time due to Fresh Entertainments, Fresh Entertainments will give the CLIENT the agreed hire period by extending the finishing time of the hire (where possible).
- In the event that the hire does not start at the agreed time as setup has been delayed due to either the venue not allowing access on time or the CLIENT’S events over running the hire will still end as per the agreed time on the booking form and contract.
- Fresh Entertainments will require access to a properly earthed mains electricity supply, sufficient to allow safe usage of the required equipment for the performance. If the set-up area is inadequate then the amount of equipment may be reduced. If Fresh Entertainments considers that the electricity supply or any other aspect of the event is unsafe then Fresh Entertainments reserve the right to refuse to start or continue the performance after consultation with the CLIENT, where possible. No monies will be refunded.
- Idle hours, where Fresh Entertainments are required to be in place early or stay late due to traffic/movement constraints, the CLIENT will be charged at a rate per hour, please inform Fresh Entertainments at the time of booking to discuss the extra charges.
Over-running of Events
- For any events where the CLIENTS events over-run, it will be at the discretion of Fresh Entertainments staff whether or not the they will be able to continue to host/DJ/ provide entertainment/ services beyond the agreed time.
- In the event that Fresh Entertainments does continue beyond the agreed time the CLIENT will need to pay cash to Fresh Entertainments staff member at the time, in order to extend the booking times.
- In certain cases (corporate events) the CLIENT may be able to be invoiced for the remaining time that Fresh Entertainments has had to remain on site. This must be paid within 7 days. Fees will be calculated on a proportional basis to the original quote (please ask for details if you are concerned your event may over-run).
- For timings beyond midnight Fresh Entertainments will only ever continue until 1am and the fee will be charged at £200 per hour for this.
- All Fresh Entertainments DJs are interactive, this to ensure that everyone enjoys the CLIENT’S event.
- An empty dance floor will reflect badly on our DJs so they will use their expertise to encourage guests on to the dance floor using their professional judgement and interactive techniques.
Mood Lighting (if applicable)
- If the CLIENT has booked mood lighting either separately or as part of a package, Fresh Entertainments request that the CLIENT informs Fresh Entertainments on the booking form of the chosen colour(s).
- Fresh Entertainments will use professional discretion to decide on the number of mood lights to be installed in the CLIENT’S venue to give the best overall effect.
- If there are limited plug sockets in the function room, Fresh Entertainments will use extension leads, where possible, to ensure that the mood lighting creates an overall effect.The CLIENT must be aware that there are occasions where there may be limited mood lights installed i.e. lots of doors/windows in a function room.
- If Fresh Entertainments deems that there is not enough room to set up mood lighting i.e. there are lots of tables/ chairs against the walls, Fresh Entertainments will discuss this with the CLIENT. There will be no refund of monies given if mood lighting cannot be set up due to lack of space.
- Fresh Entertainments cannot be responsible if the CLIENT’S guests move/switch off mood lights.
Name Projector (if applicable)
- It is the CLIENT’S responsibility at the time of booking to inform Fresh Entertainments of the wording and design on the gobo for the name projector.
- For best results of the projector Fresh Entertainments would recommend projecting on to the floor, large clear wall or ceiling. Fresh Entertainments cannot be held responsible if the projector cannot be clearly displayed due to uneven surfaces. Fresh Entertainments will not refund monies due to limited display.
Dancing in the Clouds (if applicable)
- Fresh Entertainments will purchase the dry ice capsules for the dry ice machine. Fresh Entertainments cannot be held responsible and there will be no refund of monies if there is a lack of dry ice produced from the dry ice machine, as it is a chemical reaction that takes place to create the Dancing on the Clouds effect.
- If there an issue with the dry ice machine, Fresh Entertainments will refund the cost of the hire (£200) of the machine.
- It is the responsibility of the CLIENT to ensure that there are no guests/ children running through the dry ice effect. Fast movements through the effect will make the dry ice disperse very quickly and ruin the overall effect.
- Elvis DJ is a celebration of Elvis and is not a tribute act.
- If the CLIENT has booked Elvis DJ the CLIENT will need to provide a changing facility for Fresh Entertainments (not a toilet/ disabled toilet). The changing facility will need to have good lighting and a full-length mirror.
- Elvis DJ will read the crowd and use his discretion to decide how many songs will be suitable.
- If Elvis DJ is booked for an appearance, please ensure that you have factored in time for guests to have photographs, otherwise Elvis DJ will leave straight after the performance and photographs will not be possible.
Additional Services Hire
- Any additional service provided by Fresh Entertainments including mood lighting hire, dancing on the clouds, video memory displays and name projectors etc are bound by the same terms and conditions as above as it is part of Fresh Entertainments equipment.
- The CLIENT must be aware that we would use a third-party company for the hire of LED dance floors & LOVE letters, however the terms and conditions of Fresh Entertainments are still applicable when hiring such items.
- The CLIENT will provide the DJ with a dinner before or during the Christmas party night(s).
- Where previously discussed the CLIENT will provide the DJ with overnight accommodation including breakfast for each of the nights. The room will need to be double en-suite, all of our DJs are too large for a single bed!
- If Fresh Entertainments equipment is set up and left in position for more than one night, the CLIENT is responsible for the security of the equipment (please see Damage/ Loss of the Equipment section below).
- The CLIENT and the CLIENT’S staff must not touch any of Fresh Entertainments equipment unless authorised by Fresh Entertainments.
- The CLIENT will provide adequate supervision/ security to protect Fresh Entertainments equipment and staff during the events and whilst Fresh Entertainments equipment is in situe.
- Where Fresh Entertainments is hired for more than 4 hours, Fresh Entertainments is required to be provided with refreshments by the CLIENT i.e. sandwiches from the buffet and soft drinks.
- Where Fresh Entertainments has been hired for the All-Day Hosting Package, Fresh Entertainments requires a meal paid for by the CLIENT i.e. a bar meal and a snack, for example sandwiches from the buffet and soft drinks.
- Fresh Entertainments cannot guarantee having every song requested on the night unless previously asked for on the online planner.
- The online planner is for suggested song requests and is not a set playlist. Fresh Entertainments reserve the right to use their professional judgement to play music that Fresh Entertainments believes will encourage the CLIENT’s guests to dance.
- Fresh Entertainments reserves the right to refuse the CLIENT or the CLIENT’S guests the use of the microphone for anything other than speeches when booked with the All-Day Hosting Package.
- CLIENT’S must inform Fresh Entertainments if the venue has a sound limiter.
- Fresh Entertainments cannot be held responsible for the lack of volume or the music ceasing for periods of time due to the restrictions of the sound limiter.
Duration of Hire
- Fresh Entertainments will only play until 12am at any venue unless discussed at the time of booking, there will be an additional charge for any extension of playing time.
Safety at venue
- The CLIENT must provide adequate supervision of their guests, customers and/or staff at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of, or damage to the equipment, vehicles, or personal belongings.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are not the responsibility of Fresh Entertainments.Fresh Entertainments is not responsible for the safety of children and are not liable for any injury caused due to negligence of relevant supervision.
- Fresh Entertainments cannot be held responsible for children, guests or the other staff at the venue being hurt or damage to clothes when near or touching any part of Fresh Entertainments equipment.
Damage/ Loss of the Equipment
- If for any reason Fresh Entertainments equipment gets damaged during the hire period by the CLIENT or one of the CLIENT’S guests, it will be the responsibility of the CLIENT to meet the cost of repairing/replacing Fresh Entertainments
- If any equipment does become damaged and this affects the services, the hire will be terminated as per termination section above.
- If any of Fresh Entertainments equipment goes missing during the CLIENTS event, it will be the responsibility of the CLIENT to recover the equipment or meet the cost of repairing/replacing Fresh Entertainments.
- 3rd party supplier is defined as a supplier of products or services, not directly controlled or contracted by Fresh Entertainments.
- It is the CLIENT’s responsibility to ensure that all booked services will not damage any items at the venue/owned by 3rd party suppliers. If any booked items i.e. pyrotechnics do cause damage to any items not owned by Fresh Entertainments then any cost of repairs/replacement will be met by the CLIENT. Any items that will be near to Fresh Entertainments set up area and risk becoming damaged, Fresh Entertainments must be advised of prior to the commencement of the booked time. It is the CLIENT’s responsibility to carry out a risk assessment for any hired items and will not be the responsibility of Fresh Entertainments.
- In the unlikely occurrence of Fresh Entertainments damaging any items belonging to 3rd party supplier or the venue, Fresh Entertainments will only replace like for like and will NOT pay any more than is necessary ie cost price. We will source the items and replace ourselves or will repair these items ourselves. Fresh Entertainments will require photographs, damaged products/items, full break down of prices for replacement.
- Fresh Entertainments will only enter into a discussion with any suppliers regarding any damaged items if a contract has been signed between the 3rd party supplier and Fresh Entertainments.
- Fresh Entertainments decision will be final in regards to repair/replacement.
Use of Photos/Videos by Fresh Entertainments
- By booking Fresh Entertainments for your event the CLIENT is in agreement that Fresh Entertainments may use any of the photographs/videos taken during the hire of Fresh Entertainments and their guests for any suitable means, this includes, but is not limited to, advertising and promotional material, advertising or for any other purpose either in print or on the internet.
- In hiring Fresh Entertainments, it is the CLIENT’S responsibility to make their guests aware of the above and therefore Fresh Entertainments will assume that such permission has been granted by all the CLIENT’S guests.
- Fresh Entertainments may upload the photographs taken by Fresh Entertainments to Facebook, Twitter or any social media and our company websites.
- If the CLIENT wishes to opt out of this, they ensure that it is written on the booking form in the additional comments section.