Can you believe its nearly the end of 2019 and that means Christmas is around the corner! OMG!!
Wedding plans will still be ongoing but what are the trends for 2020?
1. Floral Invitations. “For invitations, we are seeing floral borders, watercolor artwork, gold foil, with brush/hand script names.” – Cassie of Arabella Papers, arabellapapers.com
3. Classic Yet Still Sexy Gowns. “Our fashion brides are going back to classic, simple, but still sexy. Less is More.” – Pattie Lamantia of The Wedding Shoppe
4. Simple Dresses with Dramatic Veils. “We are seeing more and more of our brides going for simple dresses with just the most beautiful silk veils that float and fly, framing the dress and creating timeless elegance.” – Gillian of www.gillianmillion.com
6. Sustainable Weddings. “Bespoke sustainable weddings are all the rage! Couples are looking for weddings with more options so they can compare and be different from the rest.. They do not want to do their parents’ wedding. They wish to be a trend among friends!” – José Levy, CEO at Spain4weddings.com. Photo Credit: FotoClip
7. Unique Dishes. “Pastel Stoneware is a new bridal trend. We just came out with this item this week. We call in Jaipur after the Pink City in India.” – Mary Noble of www.bright.com
8. Bohemian Touches. “We will be seeing a lot of boho with personal touches that are unique to the clients. Mixed metals (copper and glass is still huge), mixed lanterns and textures to create a visual interest and story.” – Erin of www.powerofloverentals.com
14. Olive Branches & More Thoughtful Table Settings. “More thought is put into table settings, type of flowers, etc. One of my recent weddings had olive branches and leaves as a theme. Each plate was surrounded by an olive branch, and the cake was surrounded by them as well.” – Leslie Pippin of www.classiccakes.net
16. Signing Legal Papers In Front of Everyone. “In the old days couples would be married in the church or a pretty spot & then go into some little room & sign the legal documents. I learned in short order that signing in front of everyone has given the opportunity for many people to be witnesses of this part too! My photographers love it- as it’s always beautiful & gives them great shots, help’s the coordinator’s as they are not having to round up anyone for the signing too! Also, the couple walks down the aisle and they have completed this part & can move on to the party or further photos!” – Montana of http://birdofparadiseweddings.com
17. Man Caves. “We are seeing venues with groomsmen rooms or “get ready” rooms for guys that feels like home.” – Allison Parker of https://landlfarm.com/
18. More of That Wow Factor. “Dancing on a cloud has become a hot trend.” – Cav. Francesco DiCianni of www.celebrationsweddings.com
19. Fun Favors. “Right now I’m seeing a huge increase in custom wine and champagne labels. The labels are being used for wedding and shower favors, and even sent as part of the invitation.” – Tina Wexler of BestWelcomeBags
20. Flower Preservation. “A trend for preserved wedding flowers that we are seeing and loving is a pavé style keepsake! It’s clean, simple, and totally in right now!” – Lauri of http://www.floralkeepsakesbylauri.com/