WEDDING CEREMONY HOST
WHY would you want to hire a Wedding Ceremony Host from a DJ company to provide sound and entertainment to your ceremony & wedding breakfast?
Why would you want to put one of the most important and poignant moments in the hands of your usher, family/friend, venue manager? Leave this to us!
The Ceremony Host Package is perfect for couples that have chosen alternative evening entertainment but still desire a professional host for the ceremony music at the wedding venue, drinks reception with a quality sound system for speeches.
We offer the following:
* Background and arrival music at your marriage venue
* Early set up at reception venue
* Background music throughout meal
* Wireless microphones for speeches, toasts and other announcements
We use only the best audio equipment, suitable for all wedding ceremonies and are very experienced in providing this service to many happy couples. This service is included with our All Day Hosting Package.
We encourage you to tell us what songs you would like played during your guests arrive and of course, during the wedding breakfast. We can also suggest amazing songs for your processional, recessional & signing of the register. If you need some inspiration, check the following classics:
1. “Por Amor”- Andrea Bocelli. You may recognize Andrea Bocelli from his duet with Celine Dion on “The Prayer”. On “Por Amor”, Bocelli’s operatic voice may give you goose bumps. Although it is sung in Italian, the emotion expressed is universal!
2. “Cavatina” is a beautiful, classical acoustic guitar piece that has been a traditional favorite for generations.
3. “Whisper of a Thrill” was the captivating theme song from the award winning soundtrack of “Meet Joe Black”.
4. Vangelis is the master of the epic soundscape. On “Hymne” he uses synthesizers to create a wave of sweeping emotion.
5. “Storybook Love” from the soundtrack of “The Princess Bride” has a classic feel and the perfect cadence for a walk down the aisle. Fast forward to 1:03 on this one.
6. “Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World“- Israel Kamakawiwo’ole. “Brother Iz” sings with understated emotion on this popular favorite.
7. George Winston’s take on classical anthem, “Ode To Joy“, is a delight. No stuffy pretense here, just great solo piano!
8. “No Holly for Miss Quinn“- Enya. Enya’s music is both ethereal and spiritual- perfect for a ceremony processional.
9. “Stairway To Heaven” by London Philharmonic Orchestra demonstrates the power of classical reinterpretation. A full orchestra playing a unique arrangement of a popular song can add a new dimension. Listen at 3:45 when the song really starts to engage.
10. “All You Need Is Love“- Vitamin String Quartet. The Beatles’ classic hit reimagined.